My Thoughts on Beanie Babies (and why Pokemon is FUNDAMENTALLY different)
Last week I was hanging out with family and I had the opportunity and privilege to try and explain to older generations why we spend money on Pokemon cards. Of course it went exactly as you can imagine and I convinced no one of anything. Actually I take that back, I convinced myself that the conversation was pointless because they had already made up their mind.
That said, I figured I’d take the opportunity to preach to the choir, go on a rant and break some things down:
1) why it’s okay to use Pokemon cards/product as an investment tool
2) why Pokemon is fundamentally different from Beanie Babies and
3) why the crash of Beanie Babies isn’t an indication of what the future holds for Pokemon.
- Intro | 0:00
- A Few Common Misconceptions | 3:03
- Why Pokemon and Beanie Babies are FUNDAMENTALLY different | 5:52
- What to do in the future | 8:04
You can find me here:
Free Profit Calculator for eBay: www.profitcalculator.online/profitCalculator.html
Free BGS Calculator: www.profitcalculator.online/bgscalc.html